The Sealey Group LPH125 is a welcome source of radiant heat in a cold industrial environments. Easily connected to a LPG bottle, it is quick to set up and lights on the push of a button. Producing 125000btu, or just over 36kw output, it is an excellent all round radiant heater that can be wheeled about to put it exactly where you need the heat.
• Ideal for small to medium sized workshops, factories, warehouses and other commercial premises.
• Reaches maximum heat output within seconds of being turned on.
• Highly portable, no power supply required, just connect to gas bottle.
• Heavy-duty frame and steel mesh guard with durable paint finish.
• Fitted with a piezoelectric ignition system for trouble-free starting.
• Features safety thermocouple and flame failure valve.
• Super quiet operation, includes no moving parts.
• Supplied with an approved propane gas regulator and hose.
• Tested and certified to CE/EN standards.
Visit the Puravent website for more information on LPH125 36kw radiant gas heater